County Challenge Badge

County Challenge BadgeThis challenge has been designed for all ages to take part in, from Rainbows to Trefoil Guild.

You need to complete 10 challenges in total, with at least one from each section.

There are six areas.  History and Heritage, Water, Sports, International, Arts and Crafts and Food.

Once you have completed the 10 Challenges use the form at the back of your pack to order your badges.

Nights Away Badge

How many do you have?

Girlguiding Northamptonshire Nights Away Badge Scheme is open to all members, from the newest Rainbow to the most mature adult member, you can celebrate going away with Guiding by gaining all the Nights Away cloth badges!

We started on 20/10/10, so you can count your Nights Away from then. Badges available are 1, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 & 200 nights.

To take part, complete the Nights Away Record Card every time you go away for one night or more on a recognised Guiding event. This could be a sleepover, camp, holiday, boating event, expedition, international trip etc.

Once you have reached the requisite number of Nights Away to gain one of the badges, you can apply for the badge.  Badges are now available from the County Shop and the Division Shop. You can include the cost of the badge into residential fees, or take it from unit funds.

Back to the top