We are back in the office weekdays and term-time (17th May 2021)
Please make an appointment if you want to visit using the details below
Our County Office is called the Unity Centre and is located in Moulton Park in Northamptonshire. Opening hours: 9.30am -12.30pm term-time. We have a training room available to hire downstairs.
Address: Girlguiding Northamptonshire Unit 1 Brookfield, Duncan Close Moulton Park, Northampton NN3 6WL Tel: 01604 648740 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The room has seating for 30 people in theatre style.
- We have an overhead projector and large pull down screen.
- WiFi is available.
- There are folding tables available for use 8x4ft and 5x5ft, Flip chart, free standing easel, moveable dry white board and pens.
- Kitchen facilities are available and tea, coffee and hot chocolate is supplied but you will have to provide your own milk.
- No cooking is allowed on the premises.
- Food brought into the building must be prepared elsewhere.
We are few miles from Northampton Town Centre. Access links from M1, A43 and A508.
- Guiding members can hire for free.
- Outside of Guiding there is a charge of £15.00 per hour.
We have dedicated parking available for 7 vehicles which includes one disabled space near to our front entrance. There is a disabled toilet downstairs and another WC upstairs.
- Girlguiding Photograph & Video Permissions – Sharing photos and videos online
Use the calendar to check if your dates are available before submitting a booking enquiry. We will email confirmation of the booking.
If you are outside of Guiding…
… once you have received confirmation of availability complete the booking form and sign the Indemnity form then send both with a cheque for the full amount to: Girlguiding Northamptonshire, Unit 1 Brookfield, Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL
Information to add to Hirers Agreement (Indemnity Form): Name – Girlguiding Northamptonshire Registered Charity number 304418 Sum of £15.00 per hr