5th August 2021 – Easing of Covid Restrictions
The hut is now available for everyone to use but we do ask that you are Covid responsible.
- This means encouraging hand sanitisation.
- Keeping details for track and trace.
- Encouraging Lateral flow testing.
- Encouraging mask wearing if large numbers are in a small area.
- Keeping the hut well ventilated.
- Completing robust cleaning and sanitising of surfaces and contact points before and after use.
Use the Calendar tab to see what dates are available and to complete a booking request form
The site has stunning views on to open countryside and is a peaceful private location for camps, overnight stays, day and evening visits.
Jubilee is only available to Girlguiding Groups and does not accept external bookings.
The Jubilee hut was built in 2004 and this offers comfortable accommodation for overnight stays for 18 people and also facilities for camps of 36.
The site has access to a spinney which gives opportunities for backwoods and patrol cooking, camp fires and challenges. The site has parking for up to ten cars. Jubilee Camp Site has undergone more building works adding an inside disabled toilet and Leaders room to the hut, covered outside toilets and wash cubicles and four storage sheds for equipment. To Book Jubilee please view the ‘Jubilee Availability Calendar’ and fill out the form there.
- Electric lighting, power sockets, Gas central heating and hot water.
- Fully fitted kitchen with freezer, fridge and electric hob
- 2 electric showers, 4 flushing toilets and wash basins in separate cubicles
- Camp beds, plates, mugs, bowls and cutlery for 18 staying inside the hut
- Separate leaders room with bench seating
- Fully equipped for 36 campers
- Altar fire and BBQ
- Pizza oven (Wood Fired)
- Sufficient tables and chairs for outside and in
- Games equipment such as parachute and rounders
- Archery, Pioneering, Crafts, and the Jubilee Challenge!
- Craft Shops and Church in Castle Ashby village.
- Northampton Town is only a few miles away with shops, swimming, museums, cinemas, theatres etc.
Day Bookings and Evening Bookings
Deposit £20.00 This covers a maximum of 20 people, any additional to this will be chargeable at £1.00 per head and payable on the remittance form with any souvenirs purchased after your stay.
All Overnight Camp & Hut
Deposit of £50 initially then the cost of every over-night attendee is £5.00 per head per night– this is payable after the event on the Remittance Form. Your original deposit is deducted if the per-head charge comes over the £50 and any souvenirs purchased are added on.
Jubilee Castle Camp 10th & 11th April 2021 programme details and video links
- Archery and Water Activities can also be organised by prior arrangement
- Jubilee Campsite Challenge Booklet
- 3 RISK ASSESSMENT FOR JUBILEE SITE 2019
- fire risk-assessment-form
Fire information –Familiarise yourself with;
- Fire Action (see noticeboard)
- Use of and position of Fire extinguishers and Blankets and Fire Assembly point
- Hold a Fire Drill on day of arrival
- Complete your own risk assessment if you have any different or unusual activities or equipment.
Jubilee is not available to hire outside of Guiding
View the calendar to check if your dates are available before submitting a booking enquiry.
Use the enquiry form in the ‘view availability calendar’ tab and input your dates and all relevant details. We will email confirmation of booking. Once we have confirmed the date, download the booking form and send it with your cheque deposit/full fee within 14 days to secure.
Making a Booking
Please check the availability calendar before submitting a booking enquiry Email: email@example.com Tel: 01604 648740