- Book First Response Courses Via Eventbrite
- CELEBRATE 2020 – Book Now!! Closing Date 1st Jan 2020
- Tuptonia Booking Information for 2020
- Code of Conduct
- Safe Space requirements…. what do you need?
- HIGHGATE FUN – new options and extended booking to 30th November 2019
- Gaining Gold during the Transition to the New Programme
- GDPR changes to privacy law
- Nights Away Badge Change
- Safe Space Flow Diagram
- News Archive >
Saturday 14th March 2020
What is Parkrun?
Parkrun is a free, weekly, 5km timed run that takes place in many locations around the world. They are open to everyone, free, and are safe and easy to take part in.
The events take place in pleasant parkland surroundings and encourage people of every ability to take part; from those taking their first steps in running to Olympians; from juniors to those with more experience; all are very welcome!
What are Girlguiding doing?
Girlguiding Midlands are organising a region wide takeover! We want as many girls and volunteers to attend parkrun events to promote Girlguiding and have fun doing so!!
You can run, walk in uniform, cheer on the participants or volunteer at the event.
There will be 2 events in our County, in Kettering and Northampton.
Volunteer roles we will require at each event are roles such as event marshals, car park marshals, people to help set up and clear away, barcode scanners and of course runners.
For more information and/or to register your interest please email the following:
Want to attend a parkrun event prior to the takeover?