- Closing Ceremony for Jubilee Castle Virtual Camp 11th April -11.00am
- Campfire 6pm 10th April for Jubilee Castle Virtual Camp
- Opening Ceremony for Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp 10th April -11.00am
- Girlguiding Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp
- AGM 2021 via Zoom 13th May 7.30pm
- A special Thank You to our volunteers
- County Training Day Virtually 18th April 2021
- Thinking Day Badges….and more
- Applications open for Youth Covid-19 Support Fund
- 12 Ways to Celebrate!
- News Archive >
We have a selection of first response trainings that will be held over the next few months. Some will be face to face all day trainings and some will be held over two or even three dates incorporating virtual and practical trainings. All the practical sessions will be held at Moulton Guide Hall. To book, click on the dates that work best for you.
Please note: your training will not be complete until you have also completed the First Response eLearning which can be accessed HERE
The cost of each course is £15 per participant. This a legitimate expense that can be taken from your unit funds. Payment will need to be made to the office before your training takes place. Details of how to pay are on the Eventbrite booking page.
For those that hold an external qualification please check the syllabus HERE – you must be able to tick all the boxes and you must also complete the Girlguiding e-learning above. If you have anything missing we are holding monthly 1 HOUR catch up trainings via zoom so that your external qualification can still be added to your Go! record. Contact the office for details of catch-up courses – email@example.com