- Opening Ceremony for Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp 10th April -11.00am
- Safe Space 3, New Dates
- Girlguiding Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp
- A special Thank You to our volunteers
- County Training Day Virtually 18th April 2021
- Thinking Day Badges….and more
- Applications open for Youth Covid-19 Support Fund
- 12 Ways to Celebrate!
- Save the New Date! Sunday 18th July 2021 – Pick a Path at Pitsford
- ARE YOU A SAFE SPACE COMPLIANT?
- News Archive >
Girlguiding’s First Response is now made up of 3 x 2hr modules. Module 1 will be completed face to face with Modules 2 and 3 being completed in a virtual classroom.
You will also have to complete the Girlguiding e-learning that relates to this, access HERE
All modules and the e-learning must be completed before the first response can be added to your Go! record. They must also be completed within a 3-month window from start to finish
Below are booking dates for Module 2 and 3. You must be able to attend both days/times to get both modules.
The cost is £15 per person – this is ONE payment and covers all three modules. We will be keeping a spreadsheet at the office with payment dates and modules completed for each individual. How to pay is in FAQs on Eventbrite when you register. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment received.
Module 1 – The Practical – you will be notified how to complete this once booked and paid for module 1 and 2