- NOVELTY Challenge Certificates
- Online Trainings via Zoom…
- NOVELTY Challenge -Celebrating Victory in Europe Day 75th Anniversary in 2020 – join us in this challenge….
- CELEBRATE GUIDING – Inspire us by sending in your photos and news…
- POSTPONED – Have Adventures-Explore skills builder weekend.
- POSTPONED – 18-30 update launch
- POSTPONED – Rainbows County Park Takeover!
- Safe Space Levels
- Book First Response Courses Via Eventbrite
- Tuptonia Booking Information for 2020
- News Archive >
Safe Space Level 1&2
Level 1 & 2 is for All Volunteers – this includes Occasional Residential Helpers, Asst. Leaders, Unit Helpers, Young Leaders and Leaders in Training
You can now attain the level 1&2 by e-learning click here to begin level 1 and carry on to level 2 without having to attend a face to face training
Safe Space Level 3
For anyone leading a team of adults, at least one leader per unit (leader, assistant leader, leader in training), mentors, advisers, coordinators (except GO coordinators), licence holders on residential’s, trainers, tutors and those doing level 4 who have already completed a face to face level 2 training
You may be able to achieve the Level 3 by an alternate route if you have prior learning – download the form here to check if you are eligible – you must be the decision maker in regards to reporting a safeguarding concern and your certificates must be valid within 3 years.
Safe Space Level 4
Level 4 is for all commissioners, designates, deputies and those sharing a role, trainers delivering A Safe Space Level 4, safeguarding leads and A Safe Space advisers. There may be volunteers in other roles that may find this useful, for example, contingent management/support teams leading a national contingent to international events.
Check out our calendar under the events/training tab for the next available courses and book via the eventbrite link given
For a full list of all roles at all levels and their requirements – please see resources/forms/girlguiding forms on this website