“Our safeguarding training ensures that volunteers offer girls a safe space where they can have fun, learn and grow”
Have you done your required training?
We all need to have the correct safe space modules for our role by December 2020. Please see a list below of some roles and safe space levels required:
- License holders/GAW – require Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Leaders – require Levels 1 and 2. One leader per unit requires Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Young leaders (including those doing the Young Leader qualification, aged 14 and up) – require Levels 1 and 2.
- Occasional helpers, GO coordinators, home contacts and parent helpers – require Level 1.
- Assistant leaders, unit helpers, leaders in training – require Levels 1 and 2.
- Commissioners (including designates and deputies) – require Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Trefoil guild members – require Level 1.
- Peer educators – require Levels 1 and 2.
For a complete list of roles follow this link
Level 1 & 2 can now be completed by e-learning so you don’t even have to attend a training or fill out the level 2 worksheet. Use the link above to complete both.