- Opening Ceremony for Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp 10th April -11.00am
- Safe Space 3, New Dates
- Girlguiding Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp
- A special Thank You to our volunteers
- County Training Day Virtually 18th April 2021
- Thinking Day Badges….and more
- Applications open for Youth Covid-19 Support Fund
- 12 Ways to Celebrate!
- Save the New Date! Sunday 18th July 2021 – Pick a Path at Pitsford
- ARE YOU A SAFE SPACE COMPLIANT?
- News Archive >
Register to attend our first virtual County Training Day 18th April 2021via Eventbrite HERE
Come and Join us for our first virtual County Training Day. (Book early to avoid disappointment as places will be limited)
This year Northamptonshire are joining forces with Nottinghamshire and Warwickshire too.
Want some tips from other leaders and trainers? Then County Day is the place to be. Register to attend above. Enter your personal details with your session choices from the information given below.
As we are virtual you can choose to attend as few or many session times as you wish.
9.00am Registration will open
9.45 Welcome from the County Commissioner
Then In the first instance please indicate which sessions times you can attend by ticking the appropriate box then we will try and accommodate your choices with the time that suits you best.
Session 1 will run 10.15am-11.15am
Session 2 will run 11.45am-12.45pm
Session 3 will run 1.45pm-2.45pm
3.00pm Fun Session
3.30pm Closing words
NB Safe space for young leaders will require attendance to session 1 and 2 and the young leader qualification is available in session 3 only
Make your Choice (you will be asked to make one main preferred choice then to tick a selection of any others you would be happy to attend)
- Returning to Face to Face Guiding for Leaders (This is now Full)
- Returning to Face to Face Guiding for Commissioners
- Outdoor Socially Distanced ideas
- Indoor Socially Distanced ideas
- Ideas, Hints and Tips for continuing with Virtual Meetings
- Networking session to talk to other leaders about the difficulties of returning to guiding and continuing to meet virtually
- Risk Assessments
- Fundraising and Grants
- Growth and Retention for Commissioners
- Young Leader Qualification (session 3 only – 1.45-2.45pm) for young leaders currently doing the qualification
- Safe Space 1 & 2 for Young Leaders (must do session 2 and 3 – 11.45am-2.45pm)
What should I wear?
Guide wear should be worn.
How do I join on the day?
The email address that you used to register for this training will be used to send you log on information for your sessions. You will receive this sometime during the week commencing the 12th April 2021. Each individual joining must have their own email address.
How do I book?
Use the REGISTER button above to book your place – if you are booking for more than one person please input all full names and their personal email to allow us to print registers and to send joining info
If you are under 18 years of age you will be required to provide parent guardian details so that a consent form can be completed for your attendance
Additional needs? – Please state any needs that a trainer should be aware of
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the Training team on email@example.com or 01604 648740 9.30-12.30 weekdays and term-time.
Closing date for bookings?
7th April 2021