- Safe Space Training Update
- Backwoods Challenge 2021- Register your interest
- News – County Roles 2020
- DBS – County Office – Ready to restart Disclosure checks by appointment
- Girlguiding Northamptonshire Lockdown Guiding Spirit
- Thank you for attending our first Virtual AGM!
- Novelty badges – order by 14th July
- AGM via Zoom 25th June
- CELEBRATE at Home
- NOVELTY Challenge Certificates
- News Archive >
At the start of lockdown we had to to pause disclosure checks for both new and existing volunteers.
The County office can now conduct face-to-face DBS applications for members who are comfortable to do so, ensuring social distancing and with protective measures. Please email the County Office to arrange your appointment on email@example.com if your DBS has expired or you have received notification that it is about to expire or ring and leave a message for us to call you back on 01604 648740
*UK Passports The Disclosure Service understands that, as a result of Covid-19 and lockdown, there are currently some delays in processing applications and renewals for UK passports. In response to this, DBS will temporarily allow expired UK passports that are within 6 months of the expiry date. The applicant must be in possession of their expired passport to use it as an identity document.