- A special Thank You to our volunteers
- Thinking Day Badges….and more
- Applications open for Youth Covid-19 Support Fund
- 12 Ways to Celebrate!
- ARE YOU A SAFE SPACE COMPLIANT?
- ZOOMING LOVELY – hints and tips of how to use and host Zoom
- Safe Space 3 Training Update
- Jubilee Autumn Challenge
- Backwoods Challenge 2021- Register your interest
- News – County Roles 2020
- News Archive >
At the start of lockdown we had to to pause disclosure checks for both new and existing volunteers.
The County office can now conduct face-to-face DBS applications for members who are comfortable to do so, ensuring social distancing and with protective measures. Please email the County Office to arrange your appointment on firstname.lastname@example.org if your DBS has expired or you have received notification that it is about to expire or ring and leave a message for us to call you back on 01604 648740
*UK Passports The Disclosure Service understands that, as a result of Covid-19 and lockdown, there are currently some delays in processing applications and renewals for UK passports. In response to this, DBS will temporarily allow expired UK passports that are within 6 months of the expiry date. The applicant must be in possession of their expired passport to use it as an identity document.