- Opening Ceremony for Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp 10th April -11.00am
- Safe Space 3, New Dates
- Girlguiding Jubilee Virtual Castle Camp
- A special Thank You to our volunteers
- County Training Day Virtually 18th April 2021
- Thinking Day Badges….and more
- Applications open for Youth Covid-19 Support Fund
- 12 Ways to Celebrate!
- Save the New Date! Sunday 18th July 2021 – Pick a Path at Pitsford
- ARE YOU A SAFE SPACE COMPLIANT?
- News Archive >
All First Response Trainings are now booked via Eventbrite.
This new process will allow you to book your places immediately, and have confirmation via email. Your places are not secured until payment has been received at the County Office and a receipt emailed to you.
Like all our trainings you can see the information on the calendar of events/training on this website.
Once you have booked your place using the link below or via the calendar, send your cheque payment to the County Office; Girlguiding Northamptonshire, Unit 1 Brookfield, Duncan Close Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL.
Cheques payable to: Girlguiding Northamptonshire (these are legitimate costs, that may be taken from unit funds)
Please put your name and the date of the training on the back of the cheque.