- Advance Notice – dates for Tuptonia 2020
- Awards Evening 14th November at the Park Inn Northampton
- Code of Conduct
- The New Programme has arrived!
- Safe Space requirements…. what do you need?
- Reward our members with Awards
- Gaining Gold during the Transition to the New Programme
- New booking procedure for Tuptonia
- The New Programme has arrived!!
- GDPR changes to privacy law
- News Archive >
Where would Girlguiding be without our unsung heroes?
We all know them, but do we do anything about it – here is your chance to reward them now. There are a range of awards specific to criteria:
Midlands Chief Commissioner Award
Each year the county is allocated places for this Midlands award which can be given to any member, who has given outstanding service to local Guiding at Unit level. (ie grassroots guiding).
Thanks and Recognition Certificate
Awarded for outstanding service to Girlguiding Northamptonshire.
Guiding Light Certificate
Awarded for going the extra mile whilst working within a Unit or for the County.
Certificate of Achievement
Awarded for a special achievement or commitment to the movement.
Guiding Spirit Certificate
Awarded to younger members (i.e. not leaders) for courage despite long term illness, bravery and competence in an emergency, caring for a sick relative and dealing with other exceptional circumstances.
County awards come with a certificate and County Rose necklace
All recommendations for an award should be sent to the Awards Committee email@example.com who will give careful consideration to each application and suggest the appropriate award.
Application forms for awards and details can be found on the County website www.girlguidingnorthamptonshire.org.uk