- NOVELTY Challenge Certificates
- Online Trainings via Zoom…
- NOVELTY Challenge -Celebrating Victory in Europe Day 75th Anniversary in 2020 – join us in this challenge….
- CELEBRATE GUIDING – Inspire us by sending in your photos and news…
- POSTPONED – Have Adventures-Explore skills builder weekend.
- POSTPONED – 18-30 update launch
- POSTPONED – Rainbows County Park Takeover!
- Safe Space Levels
- Book First Response Courses Via Eventbrite
- Tuptonia Booking Information for 2020
- News Archive >
Tuptonia will be in Northamptonshire in 2020 from
JUNE 12th until JULY 26th
Bookings will be open for Northamptonshire only on January 1st until February 14th 2020 and can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking forms are available below. The Cheque deposit of £75 a weekend or £25 for day trips must be sent with the form to the county office in an envelope marked Tuptonia or you can scan the form to the email above. Make payments payable to B&N Guide Narrowboat and send to Girlguiding Northamptonshire, Unit 1 Brookfield, Duncan Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6WL. Alternatively, after checking the dates with Sue Hunting via email or FB message, you can get account details and make a direct bank transfer.
After Friday 14th February the weekend and daytime bookings while Tuptonia is in Northamptonshire are open to any County and can be booked via the booking secretary at www.tuptonia.org.uk. Don’t forget that Tuptonia can be booked from Hockley Heath at any time of the year.
Available weekends in Northamptonshire are;
June 12th-15th Crewing the boat from Hockley Heath to Weedon. 3 days starting on 12th, or 2 days by finishing on 14th at whatever point is reached. There are 90 locks, to do at a speedy pace
June 19th – 21st
June 26th – 28th
July 3rd – 5th
July 10th – 12th
July 7th – 19th
July 24th – 26th Crewing the boat from Weedon to Hockley Heath. 3 days starting on the morning 24th. There are 90 locks, to do at a speedy pace
Available Daytimes – any weekday between June 16th and July 23rd . Day trips must be back at Weedon by 5pm
|Weekend||£300||2 Days (midweek)||£170|
|Saturday or Sunday||£160||3 Days (midweek)||£250|
|Evening||£50||4 Days (midweek)||£320|
There is a £10 cash Skipper charge to be paid on the day.