County Training Day via Zoom 18th April 2021
18 April at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Come and Join us for our first virtual County Training Day (Book early to avoid disappointment as places will be limited)
This year Northamptonshire are joining forces with Nottinghamshire and Warwickshire too
Want some tips from other leaders and trainers? Then County Day is the place to be.
Register to attend via Eventbrite HERE
Enter your personal details with your session choices from the information given below.
As we are virtual you can choose to attend as few or as many session times as you wish.
9.00am Registration will open
9.45 Welcome from the County Commissioner
Then In the first instance please indicate which sessions times you can attend by ticking the appropriate box then we will try and accommodate your choices with the time that suits you best.
Session 1 will run 10.15am-11.15am
Session 2 will run 11.45am-12.45pm
Session 3 will run 1.45pm-2.45pm
3.00pm Fun Session
3.30pm Closing words
NB Safe space for young leaders will require attendance to session 1 and 2 and the young leader qualification is available in session 3 only
Make your Choice (you will be asked to make one main preferred choice then to tick a selection of any others you would be happy to attend)
- Returning to Face to Face Guiding for Leaders
- Returning to Face to Face Guiding for Commissioners
- Outdoor Socially Distanced ideas
- Indoor Socially Distanced ideas
- Ideas, Hints and Tips for continuing with Virtual Meetings
- Networking session to talk to other leaders about the difficulties of returning to guiding and continuing to meet virtually
- Risk Assessments
- Fundraising and Grants
- Growth and Retention for Commissioners
- Young Leader Qualification (session 3 only – 1.45-2.45pm)
- Safe Space 1 & 2 for Young Leaders (must do session 2 and 3 – 11.45am-2.45pm)
What should I wear?
Guide wear should be worn.
How do I join on the day?
The email address that you used to register for this training will be used to send you log on information for your sessions. You will receive this sometime during the week commencing the 12th April 2021. Each individual joining must have their own email address.
Additional needs? – Please state any needs that a trainer should be aware of
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact the Training team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01604 648740 9.30-12.30 weekdays and term-time.
Closing date for bookings?
31st March 2021